Working Capital Bootcamp
Location: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, 1 Embankment Place, London, WC2N 6RH
Time: July 20, 0900-1400
The Working Capital Bootcamp is a one day event for all small business owners looking to explore enormous range of alternative funding options for short term capital within a business. This unique event will feature at least 15 different platforms offering everything from invoice funding through to loans and trade finance. Crucially the event will also have a very practical hands-on focus, with workshops and a chance to meet all the platforms and discuss your requirements in person.
Amongst the topics for discussion:
- Exploring the Alternative Finance Revolution and why small businesses will inevitably become the biggest beneficiaries
- Go direct or use a broker to explore all the options?
- What next for government support – what do businesses need from government in terms of new ideas on funding?
- Introducing the British Business Bank
- The invoice funding revolution – the rise of online funding platforms
- Using longer term business loans as a way of accessing short term capital
- Equity versus Debt : the rise of crowdfunding, mini bonds and P2P loans
- The Essentials : Understanding what platforms need in terms of business information
- The cost of finance : What you should expect to pay for funding
- The changing face of trade financing
- The rise of the challenger banks
Supported by PwC, The Working Capital Bootcamp is on July 20th at PwC’s Embankment offices at 1 Embankment Place – the bootcamp will then hit the road and visit leading regional business centres throughout the UK in the remainder of 2015, starting in Dorset in the Spring.
To get your ticket click here