19th June 2018
The UK boasts a uniquely diverse market of alternative property investment platforms. There has arguably never been so many ways for investors – both institutional and individual – to gain exposure to UK real estate.
The originator universe spans debt to equity, fintech to non-bank lending. There are a dizzying number of investment channels available, including peer-to-peer platforms, crowdfunding sites, fund structures and bonds.
To help you to navigate this exciting but crowded market, join us at the first Alternative Property Forum, taking place at the offices of Instinctif Partners, a City communications firm, on 19 June 2018. We’ll display the best of the UK’s flourishing alternative property investment market over the course of an afternoon packed full of presentations and discussion, followed by drinks.
Should you be interested in presenting, please get in touch via our contact forms. You can register to attend the event below.
1. Where are we in the property cycle?
2. Investing in buy to let property: the crowdfunding equity approach
3. Regional markets – what next for the Greater London region?
4. Investing in buy to let mortgages
5. Bridge funding and lending to developers